
Everyone goes through it. That time where you want to blog but don't feel like you have any good pictures or you have so many random thoughts that there seems to be no clarity to a post. Maybe it is because I have gone back to work so there is less time for the blog but there is so much to tell. So here comes the randomness....
1. Since I don't have any good pictures I played around with one using the photo editing website Picnik. I love this website because it is easy enough for me to use!
2. Caroline is three and a half months!!!! She is getting such a personality with all of her smiles, giggles, and talking. However, do not put her on her stomach. She is great at holding her head up just not when she is on her tummy. She rarely ever sleeps in her crib during the day because thirty minutes into her nap she flinches herself awake. So in this picture I have wrapped her tightly hoping to keep her asleep.
3. She is still sleeping in her pack n play in our loft. Julia is such a LIGHT sleeper, I have no idea how the two of them will sleep in the same room. I just have to bite the bullet and start putting her in the crib.
4. Remember that two week reevaluation.... well the next day she started nursing like her normal self again. So I am back to nursing and then pumping at work and it hasn't been so bad. I am trying to be more relaxed about it. It is helpful that I have Mondays and Thursdays off so she keeps my supply up pretty good even if I can't pump at work. I am just hopeful that I can keep this up for awhile because the swine flu is freaking me out.
5. Julia is in such a phase of the terrible twos. I attribute it to the change of our schedule but the whining is starting to get to me!!! Poor thing really has a rough time with any type of change. Geez I wonder who she gets that from.
5. Please also tell me that she is not the only two year old who picks her nose and then eats it. So gross but I catch her doing it all the time. We are also fighting the biting of the nails. Where do all these bad habits come from!!
6. On a good note we ran out of our last bag of pull ups almost two weeks ago and she has yet to have an accident at night. Hooray for finally completing the last stage of potty training:)
7. It is snowy and very cold here today!! I am in complete denial that fall is here and winter is around the corner. I can't wait until we are back in Arizona for Thanksgiving!
So there it is... my blahness! Happy blogging to you!
3 comments:
Glad for you "blah-ness"...it is how I know how you are doing! I found 3 harder than 2 in some ways so her terrible twos may be more like normal 3s (that stink). Yay that she went back to nursing and that you are making it work. So hard to do. You are doing great. We also have 3 nose pickers and down to 1 nail biter now. Hannah only bit one nail and she gave it up with the promise of nail polish. Sort of a struggle with Sarah because she doesn't bite her nails, but eats the nail polish off so I try to pain Hannah's nails on the down low...totally doesn't work. I tell my kids that if they must pick their noses, they should do it in private in the bathroom. That cuts down on a lot of time they have to pick their noses. (It doesn't really work that well). Suffice it to say, you're not alone and we're all just making it up as we go. Miss you! Snow, really? Wow!
Rylee is a perpetual nose picker, almost constantly and so totally gross. I attribute it here to dryness, but even in the winter when it is not so hot a humidifier doesn't seem to make a difference. When I tell her no, she says why...dude! 3 on the way to 4 is harder than her 2's. Ryan is a nail biter, always has been, I think she always will be, well until she wants them too look pretty. I have no idea where any of it comes from, but according to 3 moms...seems pretty normal!
love you...
I like your blahs! Good reading material :)
Your girls are precious!
Post a Comment