
Updates to keep us occupied before the big day tomorrow! I didn't even have a good pic so here is what I found. For days, the students at school have been asking me if it is a boy or a girl. I think they are more excited then I am. So today I had a little fun with the 6th graders at lunch. They all voted and put their slip in the girl box or boy box. They were the opposite of the blog poll. 53% for a girl and 47% for a boy. We shall see who wins. As for me I can't wait to start talking to Julia about her baby brother or sister. She does understand a little and when asked will tell you I have a baby in my tummy. She is changing by the day and we truly have at full fledged 2 year old. As I was brushing her teeth last night I noticed some new friends. Teething this time around is so much easier. I would have never known she got some new molars. As for potty training she has had no pee pee accidents in almost one week. She even woke up this morning with a dry diaper. #2's have been a little harder but she has gone poo the last two nights straight in the potty. She will sing songs with you and I noticed that we have added 11 and 12 to our counting regimen. She is really learning and telling you something new every day. She is for the most part a very agreeable, happy little girl as long as you don't change her routine. So hopefully my next post I will have some new baby pics and exciting news! Stay tuned!
1 comment:
What is the final verdict???!!!
Post a Comment