Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guess who loves her Daddy!


This week I have learned that Julia would do anything for her daddy. She truly is a daddy's girl. She even eats her cereal just like him. I caught her drinking milk from the bowl just like daddy. This week we had our first big two year old tantrum. When all was said and done I told her she needed to tell mommy she was sorry and she did, but when I told her she had to go upstairs and tell daddy she was sorry you would have thought her world caved in. How could she disappoint him? The last two mornings she has woken up dry so I have quickly rushed her to the potty but would she go for me...oh no she had to wait for her daddy to come give her a hug and kiss first. Then she went for him. Oh well. She also is getting more fun to listen to. Tonight on the way home she was playing with the back of her head. I asked her what was wrong with her head and she responded, "My hair is beautiful!" Random, but yes Julia women pay hundreds of dollars to get your beautiful strawberry blonde highlights.

5 comments:

Katie said...

She is so sweet. Such a daddy's girl but we all know she loves her mommy too!

Katherine said...

I'd pay money for hair like hers!
It is beautiful!
Good job on the potty success!

NellaB said...

I love your blog Kat!! Its so great. Especially since I am never able to see Julia. She is so big now! Congratulations on the new baby!

Tse Family said...

I said it all on fb, but I do admire your hard work in the potty training. I'm such a slacker mom. ;) I would also like to see the "real 2 year old tantrum" in a follow up post. I can't believe she's only had 1! Sarah has had 10since I started typing this. Just kidding. But they are too numerous to count.
Julia is so, so cute and very gifted at gymnastics. I can't wait to see the live show! Miss you guys.

Erika said...

That's hysterical!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails