I know some people wait until the second trimester to tell people but I always have trouble keeping a secret! I think the final straw for me not to wait any longer for our good news is the fact today I am 10 weeks and look like I am 20 weeks compared to my first pregnancy! Having one of those days. Maybe I need to lay off the sweets:)
We are due according to the doctor July 3rd but my calculations are July 2nd. Julia doesn't really understand. We ask her if she wants a baby brother and get a "No." We ask her if she wants a baby sister and get a "No I want a Julia." Oh we are in trouble!
5 comments:
YAY!!!! So excited. I read through the lines that you will be finding out the gender? right? congrats to the whole family!
No way you look like 20 weeks. This is just that no fun stage where nothing fits quite right, but the fun little belly stage is coming and she'll get it by then. Hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Yeah, so excited for you and the family! Sorry your not feeling so wonderful but I know you look wonderful! Are you going to AZ for Christmas?
How exciting! Congrats!
Hooray! I'm so excited I checked your blog to see this good news. Congrats!
Post a Comment