

Last year I don't even remember putting up the Christmas tree but this year I couldn't wait. Julia and I actually went out on black Friday for our new tree. Such a
bargain we got since Graham told me I couldn't get a new one because we are in a recession. So I did the next best thing and found one for $25. Trust me the three foot one just didn't cut it anymore. So our decorations are up!!! These are two pictures of Julia in front of the tree. I am not a photographer by any means. I like the picture with no flash but getting Julia to be still is no easy task:)
2 comments:
Love the tree and the deal! I went out on black Friday too...except I went to the coach outlet store. Needless to say, I spent a little more then $25. Graham would be mad at me. :-) Love the decorations, you can come do mine!
I like the big tree! I ran into Ikea for something else and came out with a ornament hanger tree because our little potted pine tree is not strong enough to hold anything but lights. Can't wait to play with Julia!
Post a Comment