Monday, December 15, 2008

You want to hurry this up, Clark? I'm freezing my baguettes off.


Best Christmas Show! from newmom06 on Vimeo.

Had to add a quote from my favorite Christmas movie. This is my parent's next door neighbor. He is an engineer by trade, surprised?? I think he has really out done himself this year. I felt like I was freezing my baguettes off while taking this video because we have had some chilly weather in Denver lately. This was the beginning and goes on for another couple of songs. This is just a sneak peek. I didn't even get my favorite song on this video. Enjoy and make sure to turn up the volume!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's the winner! I've never had the urge to put up lights but living in this neighborhood, everyone tries to one up the other's lights. Don't freeze your baguettes!

Tse Family said...

That is unbelievable! Is the music loud enough to hear inside? I had no idea people did that!
Do your parents compete?
There will be preschool performances before you know it! I will be going back and forth to the school today 4 times! In between I'll be warming up food for the feast and cutting up fruit and writing on ornaments for tomorrow's Christmas party! I miss the preactivity days sometimes. It is fun, just busy!
Have a great trip and Happy Birthday to your husband! Miss you guys. I know you think we're crazy, but we're already talking about our flights next year. We are just so excited and it makes it a little easier to not be there now.
Love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails