Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Month

December is a big month in our family!!! This little one turns two at the end of the month. Here she was being such a good girl after a pretty long dinner last night in a restaurant.
My sweetheart will celebrate his birthday on December 19th. Too bad we will be flying the night of his birthday. However that was the cheapest ticket we could get back to phx.


And my mom started the celebrations yesterday with her birthday! We went out to a fabulous dinner last night to celebrate. So hers was the start as we have many friends, children of friends, and a certain blogger cousin that will be celebrating this month too!

3 comments:

Tse Family said...

Awww! Yay for pictures of the entire family! I'll stop harrassing you now (for a while). I am so excited to hear about birthday celebrations this month. I was thinking about your mom on Saturday and wishing her a happy day from Belgium. Glad you guys had a nice dinner and you are radiant. Such a beautiful mom. I think I should be flattered that Julia mixed us up.
Love you guys!

Tse Family said...

I just showed Sarah the pictures and I got "Mommy" for you and then some gibberish for Graham. "Hannah" for Julia. And "Howie" for your dad. How about that? It was the most clear she has said anyone's name on the first try.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Susie!!! And Graham! And Nicci (right?) Can't wait to see you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails