Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Spoonful of Love


A Spoonful of Love from newmom06 on Vimeo.

Julia is quite a neat eater. She never shoves food in her face but will delicatly put piece by piece in her mouth. We gave her a spoon the other night because she loves to take the spoon out of your hand and do it herself. Sorry for the nakedness, but this was taken the day after the dreaded night of ear infections. She still was running a fever and loves to run around in her diaper anyway.

2 comments:

Tse Family said...

Awww. Very ladylike. Her cousin, Sarah, not so much. She likes to shove as much food as possible into her mouth and later she tries to eat what has fallen onto the floor...sometimes she even races me for the dustpan as I'm sweeping! We're going to have to send her to the Julia Kaiser school of etiquette.
On another note, I love the gentle but firm voice Graham uses with Lucy. What a great Daddy! That voice will come in handy in a few months when he has to repeat over and over "Julia, (fill in blank) please". Or as we say around here, "No thank you, Nathan/Hannah/Sarah"--not so much to Nathan anymore. He's old enough to get the "You know better than that!" voice.
Seriously though, love hearing Graham's Daddy voice. I miss you guys! sniff, sniff.
Love you!!!

Katie said...

I think I should send River to Julia's school of etiquette. I swear he makes the biggest food messes STILL!

It looked like a nice quiet dinner at your house. Either that or you guys are still exhausted from previous nights interrupted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails