Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halfway Mark




This week marks 20 weeks!  We are halfway there and four weeks from viability.  Never thought I would worry about viability, but those were words mentioned when I was in the hospital.  Even though we have beat the odds and everything is going well I still worry nonstop.  I heard myself say to a couple of people this week I can't wait until this is over.  Now this doesn't mean I want the baby to come early but I just want her here safe and sound.  I loved being pregnant with the girls but the emotions of this pregnancy definitely have taken a toll.  

I went back to work this week and it was a very quiet week in the land of middle schoolers.  I expected to be more tired but I really felt pretty good.  Most the people I work with are being very protective and helpful.  I work with a great group of people.  I was probably more still being at work.  The hardest part was coming home and having to be a mom after 8 hours of work and reminding myself that I am still supposed to be taking it easy.  These things will just work themselves out eventually.  

The other happening this weekend was the bunk beds arrived.  Daddy put them up yesterday and we put all the new bedding on.  Graham made sure to tell them these were Christmas presents!  They have been great babysitters as the girls have spent a good portion of time watching movies and playing on the beds.  I think they like them.  

I see my doctor tomorrow for my 20 week appointment.  I am wondering if she will keep seeing me every week or maybe I have graduated to bi weekly appointments.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails