Friday, November 22, 2013

Cup stacking queen


The last three weeks since I have been back at work have flown by!  No news to report on the baby front which is good news!  I am starting to feel more movement which is very reassuring.  I have an appointment on Monday morning just for a check in and then leave Tuesday night for Arizona.  

 We have been keeping busy on the weekends.  One of the events was a cup stacking tournament for Julia.  If you haven't heard of cup stacking you should you tube it because it is pretty entertaining to watch.  Julia decided to do the cup stacking club at school. It was one morning a week and it ended with a district wide tournament last week.  

Julia was on a team with three other 6 year old boys from her school.  Her team was eliminated in both relays.  She also got to compete individually as well.  We didn't get her results that day but I received an email on Monday from her PE teacher that she might need help home with her trophys.  She rocked!  She won third place in both events for her age group and third place in one event overall.  Needless to say she was a little excited about her trophys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails