
Somehow I started this post three weeks ago and never posted.... oops!!! Today marks the first day of winter break. The girls and I have two weeks at home with no major plans except Christmas and a cute girls seventh birthday! We are staying home this year but for Thanksgiving we ventured to Arizona.
This was a trip we all needed. We all needed to get away as a family and enjoy some beautiful weather and great times with family. Graham and the girls flew out early Monday morning. I had to work on Monday and Tuesday so I flew out Tuesday night. This was the first time I had ever been alone in our house by myself with no kids and no husband. Very weird!
5 of the 7 Kaiser siblings were home and we had an amazing time. There was the first annual 5Kaiser Run. I was a great cheerleader as I was not allowed to participate but the girls had a good time cheering and running the last leg with everyone. We also ate lots, read, played games. visited the ASU campus, went to the mall, and took naps. Thanksgiving doesn't get better.
On the baby front everything is looking amazing and we are feeling like this is a normal pregnancy. I really need to write a post on how blessed we feel. I truly feel like this little girl is a miracle. My third trimester starts with the new year. The first week of the new year I will have an ultrasound with the high risk doctor and then a couple days later my glucose check and my 28 week appointment. Graham and I were just saying that we needed to start thinking about bringing the crib upstairs from the basement. Now that means we are getting serious. Now if we could just settle on a name.
I hope everyone enjoys the holidays. We are so excited for Christmas and just being at home and relaxing. I promise to post our Christmas card on Christmas day!

No comments:
Post a Comment