Monday, October 21, 2013
Limited Activity is Life Changing
So at my doctors appointment last Wednesday when I received the green light to start adding more activity in my day I feel as if my world has changed! Of course their is a lot of nervousness that comes with adding activity into my day. For the last month the most activity I have had is moving from my bed upstairs to the couch downstairs. Every twinge or feeling you wonder if something is happening.
First thing on my agenda for Thursday was taking my girls to school. After not feeling like a mom for the last 4 weeks it is so nice to have them home with me in the morning. To have some independence back even if it is only dropping them off at school and daycare is amazing. Because Caroline isn't in school full time she still has daycare on certain days. It is hard for me to take her because I just want to keep her home with me but I know that I would do to much. The other thing I did on Thursday was get my eyebrows waxed!! Pure heaven and it always makes me feel so pretty!
This weekend I enjoyed the sun on my face at soccer games, went to the Monster Mash, and even a quick trip to Old Navy and Target to find Julia some more pants. Even though that seems like a lot it was spread out amongst four days and the rest of the time my feet were up and I was relaxing. I feel like a different person when I put a little make up on and get out of my sweats. To see all my friends and have adult conversations is so nice!
The other exciting thing is that the above bunk beds were ordered this weekend. The girls are so excited and since they are already sleeping together in Julia's room on the day bed and trundle it will be exciting to have some more floor area. For Christmas it will be nice to have it all set up with new bedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment