So I am going to do a phone dump before we leave on Saturday. The big news is we are on summer break. The other big news is Mommy got a new job. After 10 years, I am moving to another school. The last couple days of cleaning my office out was tough! But my new school seen above is beautiful and I will have a window. Say goodbye to my tornado shelter of an office. I will be doing the same job but going back to full time. It was an opportunity not to be passed up!
We have also been busy working on the backyard! Almost done! We just need to put together Caroline's birthday trampoline. When I say trampoline, it is only an 8 foot as it will be in the new gravel area. However, it will be big enough for the two of the girls to jump away. We will also be adding a fire pit at the top of the gravel area. Hopfully that will be in before the end of summer. Julia also lost her first tooth and we had the worst storm I can remember since living in Colorado. We didn't get much sleep that night. The picture does not do justice to the size of the hail. For almost a solid half hour I thought one of our skylights would break. Pretty intense!
And the best part of our summer is that we are leaving on a week beach vacation to the Outer Banks! We are so excited. Caroline got an early bday present from Grammy for the trip. I think we are ready!






1 comment:
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment