Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She's Two!





Miss Caroline is so big!! I can't believe my baby is 2, however I am loving all of her new independence. She is doing so many fun new things. She still has a very vibrant personality with a touch of stubbornness. Stubbornness when it comes to sleeping, getting her way or point across, and pretty much anything she wants. I do have to say that her sleeping has gotten much better! She is solidly sleeping at night and it has been awhile since we have had a 5:30 wake up call. However, with no other baby on the way we are going to keep her in the crib for awhile longer. She loves to point out cars. Anytime we are on the road and she sees a car that looks like my moms she yells out "Grammy's car!" She has so many new words and is finally attempting to say her own name. For awhile she would just tell you her name was Julia. So much easier to say. Her favorite toys currently are her dolls and she loves to color. She is very independent and will play quietly by herself. This is very different from her sister who we seem to always need to entertain. The two of them are playing better together. We still have our moments but they really do enjoy each other. Yesterday, we watched one of my good friends and co worker's daughter while they closed on their house. Angie and I were pregnant together and the girls are only weeks apart. The exciting thing is they bought a house in the cul de sac one street up! She definitely is the baby of the family and it was funny to watch her interact with another two year old playing with her things in her house! We had to work on being nice and sharing. I am so excited to watch her grow this next year as this past year was a blast!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

That shirt is so cute! I've been following your blog for awhile now... I can't believe she's two either :)

Bambinos said...

Awww, happy birthday to little Miss. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Katie said...

That was me.... She is such a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails