Monday, June 20, 2011

One Week

We have one week to this little girl turns two and can you believe that I never posted pics from her first birthday. It was all a whirlwind, but was a really fun day as it was the first time we had people over to our new house. Sitting in her new chair from Grammy and Grampy all dressed up for her party.

We went with a Hungry Caterpillar theme after I saw a blog featuring this cake. I searched all over for party items to go with the theme. Now you find these things at Target. We just like to be ahead of the in crowd:)

We had a backyard bbque and invited a couple of one year olds. We put the ball pit, Caroline's new climbing structure that I found on Craigslist for $35, and lots of big balls for the kiddos to have fun!


We really had a fun time and it was so nice to finally have space to have others over! This year we are going to a local sprayground with a couple of friends. I can't believe that it has already been another year and I promise not to wait a whole year before posting pics.

3 comments:

Nicci Tse said...

Love that cake! Did you post it on fb? Was just thinking about how this day last year was soooo different. Moving trucks and boxes! Such a much more relaxing first day of summer this year! Very cute birthday pics!

Wife to one and Mom to two said...

I love her birthday outfit!

Kirsten said...

Love the Dora ball house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails