Friday, June 3, 2011

One of Those Days

Yup it was one of those days!!!! Both girls are crying in this picture. So here is how it went:

1. Just in time for summer, sibling rivalry has started out of nowhere.
2. Caroline in order to get her point across either hits or pulls her sister's hair.
3. Julia is adjusting to the fact that Caroline now has her own opinions and she won't do everything her sister wants.
4. Caroline gets frustrated when her sister has something she wants or something she things is hers. Sharing is very hard for this almost two year old.
5. All of the above lands the girls in tears for almost the entire day.

I am done with school next Tuesday and after a day at home with them today I fear what lies ahead. For the last week, I have been dying to be done with school and so excited to spend the summer with both girls. I had visions of them beautifully playing together in the backyard enjoying the new playhouse. I had visions of going to the pool and just enjoying the three of us being together. Now we may have to all be in separate rooms:) Of course I joke, well maybe!

3 comments:

niccitse said...

I'm trying to understand this sister thing too. I always wanted a sister so sometimes I think, "Come on--you're so lucky to have each other!". (No offense to my brother of course ;) I love when they laugh and play together, but when they fight-AUUUUUUGH! Just know that a couple of time zones away, there are two sisters in time out in different places intermittently throughout the day. :)

Kirsten said...

I LOVE this post Kat. :)

Wife to one and Mom to two said...

And so it begins. good luck and remember to breathe. Maybe when they're 20 something the emotions will calm down a bit. Poor Graham too...he has 3 ladies in the house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails