Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just Smile

So we finally got some family pictures taken. I scheduled it a while ago and then we bought our house and then we went to Phoenix. However, this lady is popular so there was no rescheduling. So here is how it went... get back from phx at about 11, dive right into house projects, I ran to get my eyebrows waxed (yes that is important!), and then off to have pics taken at 5. It was a very brazen schedule but I am glad we did it. For a busy day they didn't turn out that bad especially when you throw a one year old and a three year old in the mix!

Check them out here! Password: Katherine

2 comments:

Tse Family said...

So, so cute! Those are great. I love the one with you all standing. Julia looks so grown up and at times they both look like you and then like their dad. So cute. I'm very tired and need to get to sleep, but I'm so glad I stopped to check your pictures!

Katherine said...

SUPER cute! Love the purple skirt and bow combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails