What can I say, Caroline has decided that she needs to have all these developmental milestones down before she is one. In a matter of two weeks this child has perfected crawling and is fast as light. She has also learned how to crawl up stairs and pull to a stand. So basically you can't take your eyes off of her for one second. Because of this unpacking or getting anything down is practically impossible. The positive side of moving with an almost one year old is that we have lots of boxes to stick her in to keep her in one spot. So the day of our a/c and furnace installation when I was stuck at home for 10 hours straight with a Tasmanian devil, I called Graham up and said we needed something to pen the child in because the boxes were no longer working. Just as I was about to go buy something wouldn't you know the next door neighbors had just what I was looking for! The best part is that I had the perfect spot since I don't have living room furniture!
Conversations from newmom06 on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment