Thursday, November 19, 2009

Way Back When-esday


My camera is broken so I will blame my lack of blogging on that. So here is a cute idea from other friends' blogs. Thanks Kirsten and Robyn. I find myself going through old pictures and reminiscing all the time so here is a cute way to go back and post some old pics.
Here is Julia at Thanksgiving time last year. It is amazing how much she has changed in the last year. My baby will be three in a month and I am not sure I am ready for three. Although I love how self sufficient she is, I am not ready for the very independent soul she has become. There is no baby left in her face. I miss those cute little cheeks. I love how long her hair has gotten even though she cries every time I touch it, and she still requests her signature bows! I love her devastating blue eyes because that is something that will never change. I loved two even though people talk about those terrible twos it was a good year. I have had plenty of people tell me that it isn't the terrible twos but the terrible threes and I can see that. She definitely has all of this energy and she is smart enough to try and test us. I crack up at the things that come out of her mouth and love how gentle and loving she is to her little sister.
We leave for Arizona on Saturday to spend the holiday with Graham's family and we are so excited. This week as always has been crazy trying to get ready, going to work, Graham having class, and on top of that I broke another toe. Caroline is growing like a weed and has new tricks everyday! Hopefully I will get a camera that works and post some pics of her!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yay!! So glad you are playing along! Way Back When-esdays are so fun! Even though I know I'm supposed to enjoy these baby days, I'm sure looking forward to Kaylynn getting older. Have a great time in AZ!

Kirsten said...

Oh and I saw on your "you might like these" section that you are addicted to Etsy. I found some CUTE hats and headbands on Etsy and the lady actually has a blog too so I cyberstalk her blog waiting for her next monthly giveaway. Check it out!

http://bitowhimsyblog.blogspot.com/

Robyn said...

Glad you are playing along!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails