Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fantastic Five

This happy girl turned five months on Thanksgiving Day. She is truly the most happy, giggly girl there is. If she is cranky she is simply tired or hungry. She goes with the flow most of the time. This trip to Scottsdale for Thanksgiving was the first time that she didn't really go with the flow but since we have been home she is right back to her old self. She is still a very LONG baby. She wears clothes that Julia wore at 11 months and is already in size three diapers. She has gotten this one tuft of hair right in the front that sticks straight up and all of the new hair is bleach blonde. This month has brought so many new things. She has found her toes and can now roll over from her back to her stomach. She loves to growl when she is really tired and still insist rubbing her eyes and yanking her paci out when trying to go to sleep hence why we still swaddle her. Her sleeping has gotten better. I usually feed her between seven and seven thirty and she is down until three thirty or four up for a quick snack and back to bed until 6:45. I am still nursing her and have yet to start any cereal. However, this girl is very interested in whatever you put in your mouth especially trying to grab whatever drink you have in your hand. Her favorite thing is to lay on her back on the play gym and play away with her toys. She has gotten very good at holding things and is starting to try and put anything in her mouth. I can't wait for her to sit up so she can watch everything around her but I can wait a lot longer for her to start to crawl. Oh I am not ready for that:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh m y goodness! She looks like she has changed so much. Love the blonde growing in!!! She is such a doll, and I can not believe I have not kissed those cheeks IRL. Please give them a smooch from me

Kirsten said...

What a great photo!

niccitse said...

Beautiful! Happy 5 months! Any teeth?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails