Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

After returning home in February with red cowboy boots that I bought a little too big we knew that Julia would be a cowgirl for Halloween. Then earlier this month I remembered a certain pony that I have had since I was three. The cherry on the top for this costume. This pony was given to me by a faithful blog reader's daughter, Katie, when we moved from California to Illinois. We both happen to be Katherine Anna.
This was a last minute costume that I found at Gymboree. Someone returned it and I benefited. She was a bug with a plug most of the night. Didn't quite love being dressed up.

Here are the cowgirl and my little Caterpillar. Maybe next year we will do a theme.... probably not:)


And here are three of my most favorite people. Daddy and his girls. Julia had a great time trick or treating. She did a max of ten houses. Granted it was cold and she refused to wear the winter coat with her costume but she was so excited!



5 comments:

Katherine said...

Cute costumes!!
We are on a mission to find Macie some cowboy boots! Those are so sweet!

Amy Conover said...

Just wait until they want to troll the entire neighborhood. Trick or treat trick: buy a wagon, take it with you. They can walk or ride, makes for a whine free evening...so cute by the way! I love the one of Graham and them :)

love you

Katie said...

I love the cowboy boots. I dressed up as a cowgirl this year for school and even last night. Yee haw!!!

niccitse said...

Love that the horse is from Katie. That made me tear up. Sarah and I cracked up at your pictures on fb and now that they are in bed I'm catching up on blogs...Glad you guys had a great Halloween! Miss you!

Jodi Weeks said...

Love both costumes:) 10 houses is pretty darn good i think! I love this blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails