
We are all working hard, living a crazy life, having fun, and this means the blog gets left behind. Which is sad, because it is a favorite hobby for me! Five more weeks until summer break begins and I cannot wait. Also, today is two months exactly until my due date. Graham has approximately two weeks of classes left. So as you can see a lot of things are coming to an end. However, I am hoping once I get closer to the end of school and once G is done that we can finalize some things before the baby comes. I have a list in my head and probably should start writing some of it down because the joke around here is you have to staple a note to my head so I will remember. I just blame it on the pregnancy. However, amongst all the things to do we still try to have some fun. The last four weekends it has either been snowing or raining so we headed to the new Little Monkey
Bizness down the road to get some
exercise. What I have learned is that I have a very verbal two year old that needs to work on her gross motor skills. Time for the spring weather so we can head to the playground! Now of course I am being sarcastic and I am not worried but
language for her is much easier. So there is the update of our hectic lives and the reason the blog is being neglected.
1 comment:
love seeing new pictures of your little apple! Wish we had a monkey place, it's still raining here!!!
Post a Comment