Saturday, May 9, 2009

See I really am preggers!

I am so bad at taking photos of my pregnant belly and I know years down the road I will regret it. Lately I am just bad at taking pics at all. Thanks to a friend at work the other day who came running down the hall with her camera. She was laughing at my coworker and I talking with our bellies pointing towards each other.
And yes, I am wearing my glasses. I had to dig these out the other weekend. This pregnancy has taken a toll on my vision. I started having very bad headaches a couple of months ago. I couldn't figure out why since I hardly ever get headaches. Then wouldn't you know at a couple of trainings I went to I couldn't see the screens. Before pregnancy, without glasses, I could make out words but now I couldn't even do that. Since I have started wearing them headaches are gone! I am horrible about wearing them so I enlisted students at work to call me out on not wearing them. Now when I don't wear them it drives me nuts. Oh to see, what a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

Amy Conover said...

I never really doubted that you weren't...I didn't take pics either and I am not sure yet if I regret it or not. So cute though!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails