Its tradition!!
I have now officially let Babies R Us put me in tears for both pregnancies. Unfortunately for Graham he has witnessed both and has been blamed for both situations. My poor husband!
There is something about this store that I love. I could walk around for hours looking at all the fun stuff for babies. I could seriously be a baby registry consultant. I took a friend a month ago to register, and I have to admit she has one awesome registry. The one I wish I had with Julia but since Graham and I walked around clueless when we registered with Julia it was scarce. With six weeks to go and counting, I haven't been to Babies R Us to purchase anything. With my love for shopping that is amazing. I have most everything but need some lighter weight blankets, some things that I now know I should have had with the first, and little odds and ends. So today I talked Graham into going with me. The papasan swing I wanted was out of stock, ( I am not surprised because it was last years model and heavily marked down) so I asked a sales lady to call another store for me. During this time Graham calls me on my cell phone to ask where I am and says that Julia and him bought the pack and play crib sheet and would meet me in the car. What???!!!#@! Yes, the only thing I had in the cart was the sheet. I had more on my list but according to him they were ready for lunch. I proceeded to the car got in and starting bawling. This is where my hormones kicked in. Silence in the car all the way home. Finally my husband asks me if I am going to be okay. More tears by me freaking out that I still don't have my odds and ends. I do feel bad for Graham because in boy world I know they don't understand the things we need or me just wanting to walk the aisles. Poor guy! He told me we could go back tomorrow. Thanks honey!
3 comments:
Oh yes the hormones... and the poor men in our lives that have to deal!
I remember crying all the time when I was pregnant.
Wishing you all the luck in your final nesting period before baby #2!
oh my gosh, I am laughing BUT I totally get it! You can go back tomorrow and the day after that. Spread it out. I have only been in BabiesRUs one time but it seemed like heaven. Everything you could possibly need under one roof. I wish we lived closer because I would love to go aisle shopping with you (and in my dream, we would leave all the kids with the husbands.) I still look at all the itty bitty stuff in whatever store I'm in, but I've done that my entire life. You're doing great. Baking a baby. Love you!
I am so sorry for the tears! I wish I was there so I could go shopping with you. Do you need anything?
Post a Comment