Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week and some days in review

Time is flying and the weeks are going by very quickly. So here is what is going on lately with all of us:
Julia -
1. You only get two types of pictures with this little one. Either one with squinty eyes because she insists on saying cheese or the kind that ends this post. Getting a picture on the fly with some weird expression.
2. Someone has found a little sass in her step. Not only is she talking in complete sentences. She does this best at 6:00 in the morning when Graham or I have placed her in bed with us so we can slowly wake up. I was so excited for daylight savings and am hoping that mornings will once again be dark. She loves to give her mom a little attitude. I am left speechless but hopefully this is a short phase that will soon be corrected.
3. She also has a new fascination with her spit. It is really gross especially when she tries to give you a kiss. Not so lady like.
4. She is growing like a weed. I love the hand out from the pedi at her two year check up saying that their weight gain would slow down. A month later I found myself back at the doctor having her checked for pink eye to find out in one month she had gained two pounds.
5. She is so excited for her new baby sister. She loves to kiss my belly when I yell out in pain because she has stuck a hand in my stomach.

The home front -
1. Graham and I have stimulated the economy by buying a new laptop. Maybe that is why my blogging has been behind. Tonight I finally got the courage up to download pics to the new computer.
2. I got my hopes up and thought we had found the perfect renters for our townhome. Two teachers how much better does that get. We showed our place once which finally got us to really spring clean our house and thought they were coming back today. Until they decided to have one more roommate. Back to square one. Ughh!
3. Pregnancy is going well. Number two is definitely different. Graham got mad at me when he asked if I could feel the baby moving. I felt bad because I had felt the baby moving for awhile but I guess forgot to tell him. Oops.
4. We are still working on a name for baby #2. As with Julia, Graham is a hard sell on any name. I said one last week and now he thinks that is the name because that is the only one he has liked. I am still not sold. However, once he gets his mind on one name like in past history we end up with that name.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love her expressions! And I can not wait to hear about the names. Oh, unless you are keeping it a surprise???? Totally understand if you are. Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails