Thursday, June 12, 2008
Vacation Update
Julia, Grandma, and I arrived safely to Phx Sunday. Julia was a tad whiny and cranky. I should always know that this is a tell tale sign that something is not right. Tues afternoon Graham arrived home from his boys' weekend. Tuesday night at 11 Julia started throwing up every 15 minutes for three hours straight. Poor Baby. This morning Julia woke up with a temperature and refusing to eat anything. Off to Urgent Care where we discover her ears are still infected. Now to lunch time where Graham is spending his life in the bathroom with the same stomach bug thanks to his daughter. Are we enjoying vacation yet??? I think I have washed my hands three times in the last half hour. Keep your fingers crossed that moms are tough and I will stay healthy. No time to be sick with your other two babies not feeling well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ugh! sending you the most ultimate immunities possible. hope your weekend turns out better. talk to you again soon
Oh No! So sorry she has been so sick! Sarah has a miserable cold. Get better (stay well) soon! Love you guys!
Post a Comment