Okay I am sad to report that an hour after I wrote the last post I ended up in dire straights. By the middle of that night the entire house had the stomach flu. This vacation has been to say the least not the greatest!! I haven't taken one picture. Today, the last day before we leave, we are feeling better. We are going to try and go to the ASU bookstore and walk around campus. Ahh, the memories. It is our favorite thing to do! We go home tomorrow. I am sad because we haven't been able to do everything we have wanted to do but will be excited to be in our own beds.
1 comment:
So sorry that you guys have all been sick. Sounds a lot like our trip back to Texas. Glad you are feeling better and hope you still had a nice time seeing everyone. Have a safe trip home and sleep tight in your own beds! Bisous!
Post a Comment