
So I guess paybacks are severe would be Julia's motto for the last week. Obviously somebody was a little ticked that we left her and lets just say for a couple of days this week I was wondering whose daughter I came home to. Needless to say all she needed was some undivided attention from mommy and daddy because by this weekend she was back to her old self. Nothing like climbing all over us while watching cartoons in our bed at 6:30 in the morning, story time at the library, and of course the zoo!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are starting to get a lit bit of spring too! Doesn't it feel so nice to outside again. Looks like you guys had a great day at the zoo. Your trip looked wonderful, everyone needs a vacation once in awhile. Hopefully Julia will get use to it, too.
It's like you were saying about Nora, "All the sudden, she's so big!" What a fun day. That's all she needed; a day with her wonderful mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment