Sunday, April 27, 2008

Miss Independent


Julia will be 16 months old tomorrow!!!! That is crazy! She is definitely learning at warp speed and doing something or saying something new everyday. However, she is a tad independent and can do everything herself or so she thinks. Here are just a few things that she is up to:
  • Feeds herself - this just creates one big mess which I am trying to just let her
  • Brushes her teeth - I am not sure that a 16 month old actually even hits a tooth
  • Puts lotion on - she is getting better but it used to end up in her mouth
  • She has to help with every household chore or anything we are cooking
  • Once outside please don't think we are allowed to come back inside
  • Loves to point out body parts and now says nose and eyes when pointing to them
  • Makes sure to let us know when we don't close the gate at the top of the stairs

1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't wait to get our girls together. Julia is getting so big. I don't see it with Nora as much. They will have so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails