Friday, January 4, 2008

Who doesn't like fun socks?



Okay I have never done this before but these socks are just too cute. Every one should know about them!!! I found these socks at a gift store in the mountains and had never seen anything like them. I bought them for my nieces for Christmas and they seemed to like them. They come three to a pack and none of them match. Don't you hate when you always lose just one sock. Now of course the three socks are in the same color palate so you won't look too weird. I just think it is such a cute idea for gifts. They come in baby sizes all the way through adult. You can buy them online or there is a store finder for you to find them near you. Check it out at www.littlemissmatched.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails