Sunday, January 13, 2008

Una Fiesta!

Better late than never. Here is a belated birthday present. We bought it back in November but it didn't make an appearance until today. We had to pack away the exersaucer to make room. Julia loved her Dora the Explorer ball pit except it didn't come with many balls so we may need to make a trip to Target and purchase some more. She would crawl in and out then pretend to take a nap. I never thought I would be the one to let toys take over my family room instead they have taken over my whole house!

4 comments:

Tse Family said...

Yeah, that happened so fast to us. We had a fire engine ball pit and also thought it didn't have enough balls...guess you haven't had the moment of "what were we thinking" yet because then I suddenly had about a zillion balls to pick up. Dora's ball pit looks especially fun though and you wouldn't trade anything for those smiles...not even an adult looking home.

Tse Family said...

Oh, I just saw you haven't bought the balls yet. Maybe we can spare you the moment I just mentioned! Or you can do what I've done and incorporate picking up toys into your exercise routine. Lots of squats good for the bootie!

Katie said...

You two are making me laugh today! I was the one in the store looking at just the balls one day. No ball pit. I seriously almost bought 100 plastic balls. Thank goodness I realized what I was doing!?!?
Wish we could come play!

Kat said...

Crazy I know.... trust me I thought of the balls everywhere, but I still couldn't resist.

It is funny how I think of exercises everyday to help my buns and most of them involve the baby somehow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails