


We are finally back to all smiles in our household. I have been fighting a cold/virus for more than a couple of weeks. Due to the fact that moms get no rest, it has taken me a long time to finally feel better. I am still a bit exhausted. Work and being a mom is a hard thing to balance but we are trying our best. Julia, who even when she doesn't feel good is always smiling, had a tough weekend of a snotty nose and two top teeth that are making life miserable. Finally this afternoon I had my happy go lucky Julia back. Here are some fun pictures of this cute girl. She is now a crawling maniac, so watch out!
3 comments:
She is such a beautiful baby. So sorry you guys have been feeling bad and hope you are doing better today.
I hope the rest of your week goes quickly and that you can rest and enjoy the weekend. Love you and thanks for sharing the smiles.
i just want to squeeze her! her hair looks so cute and like it may have started to sit down, no?
umm ... not really if you notice the top of her head seems to be cut off in all the pics. Not on purpose I promise:)
Post a Comment