
This Labor Day weekend Daddy's best friend, Josh, got married in Arizona. It was very hot, 109 to be exact.

Here is the beautiful bride, Susana, at the rehearsal dinner. Julia was very well behaved and enjoyed all the attention. She was up way past her bedtime!

Everyone got party clothes even Julia.

One last picture of the family before Julia went home with Grandma. Then daddy and mommy danced the night away. We returned late Monday night with a sick baby. Sunday night I noticed she was hot. Of course being in
AZ I didn't have a thermometer even though I didn't like the one I had at home. Graham's mom told me about the one they have at the preschool she works at so I purchased one at
Walgreens . You simply swipe it across the babies forehead. I
recommend this to anybody and it is well worth the money especially knowing over the next years how many times I will need to take a temperature.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. Congrats to Josh and Susana! Julia looks adorable in her dress up dress. I like yours too.
You guys look fabulous! How many more friends to get married? We still have several from our wedding party. Weddings are so much fun!
Post a Comment