
Julia has become a master of the sippy cup. I know, I know all children are just as great using one, but I am always so amazed at the new things she learns. She is also becoming a champ at picking up her food and putting it in her mouth. Who needs baby food?? This week she is working on her top two teeth and perfecting her army crawl. She is just changing daily!Edited to add that she also started waving this week. It is a little delayed reaction but it is the cutest thing. It has been one busy week. Can you tell I am a proud mom!
3 comments:
She is so sweet! Hard to believe how fast she is growing up. Miss you guys. Squeeze Julia for us.
she is so grown up but still a cutie! for a second, i was trying to figure out where you guys were going because her high chair kinda looks like an airplane seat!
Actually it is the high chair at my mom's house that someone gave her for free. It is more high tech than mine!
Post a Comment