She still has those big blue eyes. They are part of her "deep thinker" look she gives to most people.
If you look close, her first tooth has popped through. The one right next to it is right behind and hopefully will be here soon. I know some babies never even make a noise but poor Julia wakes up screaming. Something she rarely does. Poor baby!
Sarah is getting the exact same tooth! We think the one above it is coming in too. Hard work. Julia is so sweet. We love her.
PS I will always remember that Nathan got his first tooth at your wedding. Before we know it those teeth are going to start falling out. Time goes by too quickly!
1 comment:
Sarah is getting the exact same tooth! We think the one above it is coming in too. Hard work. Julia is so sweet. We love her.
PS I will always remember that Nathan got his first tooth at your wedding. Before we know it those teeth are going to start falling out. Time goes by too quickly!
Post a Comment