

I can't believe that she is seven months old. Wait did I say that last month? Here she is in her new car seat. Both of her bottom two teeth are in at last, she is in love with food, wants to crawl so bad however she learns that she is much better at rolling and gives up, and is an absolute fish when it comes to swimming. Last night she even slept the entire night with out one of us getting up to insert her pacifier or turn on her music. This is a big accomplishment as her sleeping has regressed. I will mention this in another post this week. What a big girl!
2 comments:
That is a great car seat. We are planning to get Sarah's new one when we go back to the States in December. Maybe we can find one as pretty as Julia's, but Hannah might be jealous.
She is precious as always.
rockin the new ride! love the colors.
Post a Comment