Thursday, July 5, 2007

Julia's New Toy




Puppy Love from newmom06 and Vimeo.

Julia has a new toy and it is her beloved dog! They love playing together. Now understand the camera was out so Julia of course won't perform. Usually she laughs uncontrollably. This morning I put Julia on the floor to roll around to entertain herself while I was fixing breakfast. Lucy came over I guess to keep an eye on her and laid down as close to Julia as possible. I have mentioned this a couple of times but my dog is a tad neurotic but with Julia she is a whole new dog. She is the kindest, most mellow, normal dog ever. I cannot imagine not growing up without my dogs and am so excited that Lucy has decided to be a wonderful family dog that Julia will remember forever!

1 comment:

NuggetsMom said...

That's just precious. Almost makes me wish we had a dog for Charlotte. Almost!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails