Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Schools Out For Summer

Today was the last day of school!!! Julia and I couldn't be any happier because we now have two and a half months to play. It was only a half day so Julia spent the morning at work with mommy. Notice that Julia's eyes are red rimmed because she was having so much fun that naps longer than thirty minutes were out of the question.
So to celebrate the beginning of summer break and our time together, Julia went to her first Nordstrom's sale. The people at Nordstroms were nice enough to start the sale the same day school was out.
She finally cracked and fell asleep among all the noise at where else but happy hour with the girls. What a fun day!

2 comments:

NuggetsMom said...

Hooray for no more school! I know Julia will love having mommy all to herself for the summer. Enjoy!

Elizabeth

Tse Family said...

She looks so much like you in that first picture. Yay! I was thinking about you yesterday and hoping you had a good day. Okay, time to make a trip to Europe...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails