Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mom, Help Me!

Julia has been rolling for awhile but now it is to a different level. So much for the huge blanket I laid out for her with all her toys. She prefers to do multiple rolls across the room until she bumps into something. Today she rolled into Lucy's crate. How she got her foot caught in it I will never know. It is probably abuse that I got the camera first but I couldn't resist. Tomorrow Julia and I are going to purchase a gate for the top of our stairs. I wonder why??

1 comment:

Tse Family said...

That is so funny! Are you back home or did you bring Lucy to Camp Grandma's too? Sarah's rolling experience will be so different with the lack of carpet in Europe. She has rolled off of her blanket and was immediately very upset by how uncomfortable tile floors are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails