Saturday, February 10, 2007

Who does she look like?


I bought this outfit before Julia was born because I thought it was adorable and I loved the saying. When she was born we all thought that she immediately looked like Graham. It was probably because we recognized those long skinny fingers and feet and they were not mine. I remember in the hospital thinking about this outfit and how she wouldn't be able to wear it because she looked so much like her dad. Why I thought that who knows because it isn't like I didn't have other things to think about. I guess that is how my weird mind works. However, as she has gotten bigger I can't help but notice a resemblance to myself. She even has my frown. As I have gotten older I have definitely started to look more like my mom and this little one at six weeks old looks a lot like my mom's six week old picture. Now lets not forget that she is only six weeks old and she has a lot of growing to do. In another six weeks I will probably think she looks exactly like her dad. Here is a picture of her in her cute outfit that reads more like mommy everyday. The other picture is of me at about one or two weeks old. I love this picture because it is how Julia sleeps all the time with her hands above her head.

2 comments:

Katie said...

oh my gosh you were such a beautiful baby and so is your baby!!! I remember buying that onesie with you... seems like yesterday...

Tse Family said...

There is a theory that all babies look like their dads in the beginning to help the dad bond. It was true in our case each time. But as time goes on, I see a little of both of us in them. I like that the best, when you see the parents' best traits come together to make such pretty little people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails