
Mommy is desperately trying to get back into shape. Of course it is not happening as fast as I would like it to but I am a little impatient. Julia and I have started to go to a post natal exercise class together. For the first half Julia just gets to listen to music while mommy tries to sweat some pounds off. Then Julia is set free from her car seat and gets to participate. I use Julia as my weight. Some times I secretly hope she will be asleep as the free weights I usually use weigh less than she does. However this time is good for her neck muscles. Than we do a little yoga where Julia lays on the mat while mommy does funny moves over her. She just loves this. Today we weren't able to make it to the gym so I thought I would attempt my Pilate's DVD. I thought it would be the perfect time for Julia to have some tummy time however she was worn out by the Pilate's DVD and soon fell fast asleep. This exercise thing is hard work!
1 comment:
What a sweetie! Is that the outfit I sent her? I'm glad to see that the package made it. Love the professional pics too! I didn't get Charlotte's done until 4 months and wish I had done an earlier one too. Shots aren't so bad...Charlotte doesn't even cry. I think the thunder thighs help.
Keep the pictures coming! Everyone should have a blog for their baby.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment