Friday, January 3, 2014

Goodbye Second Trimester


So tomorrow marks the start of my third trimester.  The second trimester was definitely an emotional and dramatic one for sure!  However, as anxiety ridden as it was, it was a sign this baby is supposed to be part of our family.  I can't even imagine what her personality will be like, but I know a strong fighter will be one of her many characteristics.

Today I had an ultrasound with the high risk OB.  The good news is that I no longer need to see him.  What a great sign that the baby and this pregnancy are doing so well!  Today was a growth check as babies that have been part of a sub chorionic hemorrhage pregnancy tend to have growth issues.  However, all her measurements were right on with my due date.  They estimated her weight at 2.5 pounds and we even got to watch her do her practice breathing.  She was very active and she had plenty of fluid all around her.  

I am looking forward to the last part of my pregnancy and can't wait until this little girl is here.  This week we brought clothes and the crib upstairs.  We moved all off Caroline's clothes into her new room and reorganized with a new dresser and some shelves.  I was definitely nesting or know that I had two weeks of time to get something started before going back to school on Monday:).  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails