Saturday, August 18, 2012

Special Gift

Last month we went back to Arizona last minute because one of Graham's grandmas passed away. While there Graham's mom was so impressed how Caroline treated their piano and how much she loved playing.  This is where our delivery started to be planned.  We are so lucky we got to see his other grandma, known as Nana,  and spend time with her. I feel so lucky that the girls have been blessed with wonderful memories of their great grandparents. One of the best memories is listening to nana play her piano. She was a music teacher in Denver Public Schools and taught private piano lessons. She thought would be a nice gift for us to have a piano in our house.  When we got back to Denver Graham and I started to learn all about different types of Pianos.  We finally settled on a used Yahama piano which is the same brand of piano Nana has in her apartment.  It has been so much fun to have the piano.  I found my old piano books and Graham and I have enjoyed brushing up on our old skills:) The first is a picture of the girls watching them deliver the piano!

1 comment:

Wife to one and Mom to two said...

Too cute! Now...the lessons begin! :) Then you'll really get to hear music. Over and over and over while they practice. And, I think the brand is Yamaha. ;) I can't wait to hear them or you and Graham the next time we roll through!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails