Wednesday, July 25, 2012

At least I am not a month late.....

We had a nice fourth. We started the day with our usual pancake get together and bike parade. This year was the first time graham and I didn't have to take the wagon!! Then later that day we headed one cul de sac over for a BBQ. The big decision was whether or not to use the free lacrosse game tickets we had. Because of the wildfires it was one of only a couple fireworks shows in Denver that had not been cancelled. The last couple of years we have forgone the big shows for sparklers but this year we decided to go. When we first arrived the level of crankiness from my girls and the late timing of the show was not making for a pleasant experience.  I thought we would never make it, but we did and the fireworks were fabulous!!!! It was a perfect day:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails