Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Today while taking pictures I realized how tall Julia has gotten. First thing they worked on in Jr. Kindergarten was writing their names. I was worried that she would be sad that she didn't have any of her friends from preschool but as she told me it was a busy day.

Hard to believe that our back to school pictures last year Caroline wasn't even walking! She is such a big girl in just a one year!


Today was my first day with students. Last week I had the hardest back to school week that I have ever had in 10 years. We were in a scheduling nightmare but today all the hard work was worth it as I started with a new class of 6th graders. It was a fabulous day.


Graham starts back to school tomorrow. He will go Tuesday and Thursday nights. This is his last year and then he will have his Masters of Accounting finished!


So we are officially back to school! Crazy to think that next year Caroline will start preschool!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails