

Life was a little bit back to normal this week! The girls and I actually were able to enjoy mom's day off without having to do other things or stay inside because of frigid temperatures. I have been working overtime but I think things have finally settled down. So on Wednesday, we took Julia to the dentist office. Caroline kept herself entertained with the fish tank. Her sounds and words were hysterical as she did not take her gaze away from the fish. On Thursday, I slipped out of work and helped at Julia's Valentine's day party. I love how she loves school and we even registered her for Junior Kindergarten this week. Then on Friday, we ended up with a shopping trip to the mall, a trip to the library, and a quick eyebrow wax for mom. So productive. I love days off with my girls. Makes me so excited for summer!
1 comment:
And they are sooo good about running around with you! They love their Mommy!
Post a Comment