Friday, January 21, 2011

Children of a Banker


We enjoyed the three day weekend together. So when your dad is a banker (I still don't understand exactly what he does) saving is a big part of your life. Both girls have piggy banks and Graham thought it time that they both got their own savings accounts. So for fun on a Saturday morning the girls emptied their piggy banks and we headed to the bank. We marked this momentous occasion by snapping a few pictures outside!

4 comments:

Wife to one and Mom to two said...

That is so important! Good for you and them!

Katherine said...

What a great lesson you are starting with them!

Kirsten said...

I just LOVE Caroline's piggies!!! :) KK has a piggy bank too but I don't visit it very often. Better start making that a habit!

Tse Family said...

Can I have a loan? :) Caroline looks so grown up in these pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails