Sunday, December 5, 2010
Love the holidays!
Like I said in my previous post we are loving the holidays. It is so wonderful to watch the magic of this season through the girls eyes. First Caroline is just soaking it all in! If we are in the car at night she looks out the window and keeps saying "pretty" or "wow!" It doesn't get any cuter. And about every five minutes she brings us another ortanment from the tree.
As for Julia, this year she is starting to ask questions. Being that she is going to a lutheran preschool she is learning all about the reason for the season! She constantly is wanting to listen to her Christmas carols and if one of the two songs that she is learning for her Christmas performance comes on she is sure to tell Graham and I for the five millionith time...."This is the one we are performing for the parents."
I saw this video and it makes me want to start singing with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the video. Love the holidays! Love the magic in the eyes of these little gems!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment