If you don't already know.... December is a big birthday month for us! So for the girls birthdays I decided to take Grammy and Julia to see Disney on Ice.

This beautiful girl loves her Disney Princesses and was so excited to wear her Halloween costume again. Yes, she also wore it to dinner beforehand and got lots of comments!

Grammy of course had to get her this fun light up toy which Julia refers to as a ring tosser. I have no clue where she got that name for it???

Me and my big girl! It is really fun to take her to these things. I didn't even realize until we got to the show that it was also her first time in the Pepsi Center. More than anything I think she loved the escalators. So easily entertained still:)
4 comments:
She is looking more and more like you! Too cute, can't wait to see you guys!!
Hi Kat!
I saw your blog listed on Anna's blog...I'm a fellow PV East survivor. Love your blog and had to tell you what beautiful girls you have! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
I was just about to say she is looking more and more like Graham. :) She's such a cutie. Don't you just love this age? Won't be long before you have another princess to take a long.
She looks so happy to be out with the big girls! Maybe loving the time away from Miss C for the night? Just her time with the ladies! She looks so proud of her attire!
Post a Comment