Saturday, May 22, 2010
Its almost moving time!
Wednesday night we had our official walkthrough. We were able to see the house without most of Mr. D's piles and the new carpet. We also met our neighbors who were waiting for us to come outside. I think I am going to like the cul de sac life. We close Tuesday morning and then take possession on Thursday. We will paint the girls room, get furnace and a/c quotes, and wait for Direct TV to come hook us up! Saturday morning is the big move. We have waited so paitently for this house and in the end I know that we will love it even more. We have started priority lists and they keep changing. The house is in wonderful shape and things to change are cosmetic. Graham's dad is coming out the following weekend after we move in and I already have a list of things for Graham and him to work on. Project #1 remove 1980's flourescent kitchen lights and then project #2 all bathrooms need new faucets. The list could go on but we will do one project at a time. We walked through Lowes last night looking at appliances, faucets, kitchen cabinets, and more just getting lots of ideas. We will busy and house poor but that is okay because it is ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! Looks awesome! Totally jealous of the mud room, and the back yard looks beautiful!
Kat, love it! So glad you shared pictures. Don't forget you can use Joe's discount for appliances if you want to. We'll send you the website and log in if you're interested. Can't wait to see it with your stuff in it! So exciting!
I can't believe that's your new house!!! So glad the waiting is almost over. Love the backyard and all the room!!!
I am sooo excited for you guys!!! You'll make that house into a home in no time at all!
Post a Comment